Woman returning to the wild. Cunning linguist, mother of twins, evolutionary wooden-spoon wielder, host, harvester, apprentice homesteader, witness of souls, green witch, wannabe holon in the forthcoming collective buddha, holder of space for the emergent Aquarian age, self-mitigating carbon footprint …
- Just published... dorpsstraat.wordpress.com/2022/08/11/its… 7 months ago
- Back after a long absence dorpsstraat.wordpress.com/2022/08/09/cat… 7 months ago
- From Lock-Down in Paradise – Letter to the World iyeshe.wordpress.com/2020/05/10/fro… 2 years ago
- 10 years already dorpsstraat.wordpress.com/2020/04/24/10-… https://t.co/zFl3ZqPXC2 2 years ago
- Come and join in: friends work days in Ransberg - 26 January and 3 February 2019 dorpsstraat.wordpress.com/2019/01/21/fri… https://t.co/HErzqTzToH 4 years ago
Pingback: Source at Seeds for a happy planet
I relate so deeply to the sentiments you share here. Thank you for articulating them so beautifully.
I stumbled upon your site in search of a beautiful image of conversation. I wonder if I could use the photo of the circle of women candle holder in this presentation: http://www.slideshare.net/mholliday/humanity-40-draft-presentation.
P.S. I couldn’t find an email address to write to you directly. Please feel free to delete this comment, which wasn’t fully intended to be a public one.
It is with joy that I find your blog and getting to know your beautiful mission. I am one of the organizers of the World Wide Women Web, a day of ceremonies to honor the sacred feminine, on the 2nd of July. We love the vision that all the efforts and dreams of so many women all over the world are bundled during one specific day. After all, we are all working towards the same goal. We are leading the way towards a new era. Thank you for your work, Iyeshe. Please don’t hesitate to join our web: worldwidewomenweb.wordpress.com
hi Helen. Colleague from OP here. I wish I could share your optimism…I’m an AL and Aopl/Aoh practitionner myself, or at least trying to.
More ressources available http://www.scoop.it/t/art-of-hosting and http://paper.li/Spock444/1318795551. Best regards,